The Community Marketplace is quickly approaching! This year’s event will be on Wednesday, September 20th from 1:00-6:00PM at the STAR Financial YMCA in Marion. This year’s Marketplace is shaping up to be another huge success for local businesses. One special difference that sets us apart from other trade fairs you may attend is the opportunity we allow for networking during our Vendor-to-Vendor hours. From 1:00-2:00PM, there will be a networking lunch for vendors. From 2:00-3:00PM, the Community Marketplace is open to vendors for more networking and giveaways. This gives you a chance to network and mingle with the other businesses in attendance. At 3:00PM, the doors open to the public.
There are a couple very important deadlines approaching!
- DEADLINE FOR BOOTH REGISTRATION: New this year, Exhibitor Booth prices include media benefits that were an added cost in previous years.
– Deadline to register your booth and receive all media package benefits will be Monday, August 28th.
– Deadline to register your booth without receiving full media package benefits will be Wednesday, September 6th.
- DEADLINE FOR T-SHIRT SPONSORSHIP ($50): Monday, August 28th at 5:00PM. Can’t spare the staff for a booth for the entire afternoon? This is a great way to advertise your business without the booth commitment.
5 WAYS FOR YOU TO BE INVOLVED!
- Be a Sponsor. Review your sponsorship opportunities here then sign-up with a registration form.
- Have a Booth. Download the registration form here.
- Help us promote the event. The flyer is here or email Emon (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can drop one off at your business.
- Be a vendor-to-vendor sponsor. We are looking for businesses to trade $100 worth of services to be a featured sponsor during the Vendor-to-Vendor portion of the Marketplace. Email Emon (email@example.com) for more details.
- Volunteer. Email Rhonda (firstname.lastname@example.org) to learn about volunteer opportunities.
Marion-Grant County Chamber of Commerce
217 S. Adams Street
Marion, Indiana 46952
(765) 668-5443 FAX