The Current Open Community Foundation Grant Cycle
The April Crowdgranting Cycle will be open February 2018 through April 4, 2018. Requests during this cycle may not exceed $20,000. Click HERE to read more about the Crowdgranting Grant Cycle. Or click HERE to apply.
*All applications must be completed online. See all Community Foundation grant cycle opportunities on the Grant Opportunities page.
Before you begin the grant application for a request of $10,000 or less:
- Click to preview Grant Application questions.
- Click to view examples of required documentation.
- Click to read through what happens if you receive a grant from the Community Foundation.
- Click to see examples of field of interest categories.
- If you are awarded a grant, a representative from your organization will be required to join us for a Give Me Five celebration. Details will be included in your award letter.
- To report back, a representative from your organization will be required to join us for a High-Five celebration to tell us about all the good things your organization accomplished with your grant. Details will be included in your award letter.
Follow our eNewsletter for the most up-to-date information about Community Foundation grants. If you aren’t already receiving our eNewsletter, sign up by clicking HERE.