Lilly criteria required for students to apply:
- Have a minimum 3.5 grade point average (unweighted).
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1280 (Combined Reading and Math) OR ACT score of 27.
- Attend an accredited Grant County High School.
- On course to graduate by June 30, 2018 with a diploma from an accredited Grant County high school.
- Plan to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study at an accredited public or private college or university in Indiana.
The Lilly Application is now closed.
Click here to email Cassie Fleming, Grants Manager, with any questions.