Lilly criteria required for students to apply:
- Have a minimum 3.5 grade point average (unweighted).
- Have a minimum SAT score of 1280 (Combined Reading and Math) OR ACT score of 27.
- Attend an accredited Grant County High School.
- On course to graduate by June 30, 2018 with a diploma from an accredited Grant County high school and plan to pursue a full-time baccalaureate course of study at an accredited public or private college or university in Indiana.
The Lilly Application will open August 1, 2017 and close September 30, 2017.
Click here to email Cassie Fleming, Grants Manager, with any questions.
Beginning the 2016-17 school year, Lilly Endowment Inc. denoted a big change in the Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program (LECSP). Lilly opted to significantly advance the timeline for this scholarship to the Fall Semester. They cited the following reasons for making this substantial calendar change:
(1) Selecting the Lilly Scholar earlier in the school year will give more time for the scholars to decide which college or university to attend and for the colleges and universities to be more engaged in recruiting them.
(2) The U.S. Department of Education modified some requirements for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and will be making it available online earlier than in previous years.
Note: This does not impact any of the other Community Foundation scholarships…this timeline is for LECSP only.
Registration and Test Dates for SAT and ACT Testing:
|ACT Test Date||Registration Deadline|
|June 10, 2017||May 5, 2017|
|SAT Test Date||Registration Deadline|
|May 6, 2017||April 25, 2017|
|June 3, 2017||May 9, 2017|
*Students should contact their guidance councilors for more information about testing.