25 May 2017 IPA/GIFT REGIONAL FORUMS
Measuring & Communicating Impact:
Implementing Results-Based Accountability
June 5-9, 2017 (10 am – 3:00 pm local time)
Want to learn ways to better measure and communicate your impact? Join our 2017 Regional Forums taking place at five locations throughout Indiana, June 5-9. The program is designed for both funders and their grantees who are interested in achieving measurable results and increasing their impact within a community and/or organization.
Each regional forum is led by Lisa Osterman of Community Solutions, Inc., who will provide a walkthrough of the Results-Based Accountability ™ (RBA) framework and how to apply it to specific work you are doing (or contemplating doing) in your community.
Funders & their grantees will explore:
- A practical understanding of the principles of RBA.
- How to use the RBA framework to measure results and communicate impact.
- How to develop common language around: results, indicators, baselines, and performance measures.
- How funders and grantees can use language discipline and data to work more effectively.
- June 5: Northeast Indiana, Fort Wayne
- June 6: Northwest Indiana, Merrillville
- June 7: Central Indiana, Fishers
- June 8: Southwest Indiana, Huntingburg
- June 9: Southeast Indiana, Scottsburg
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Indiana foundations, grantmakers, and giving programs of all types are encouraged to attend and should invite community partners (grantees, nonprofit agencies, faith-based organizations, government agencies, United Ways, other community leaders).
If you have questions, please contact D’ana Downing at email@example.com or call 317.630.5200, ext. 110.