19 Mar Changes to Daily Procedures
The Community Foundation of Grant County is carefully monitoring news related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) global pandemic. The health and well-being of our customers/donors, as well as the safety of our employees and facilitators, is a top priority.
The CoFo Office is CLOSED to visitors due to the TRAVEL ADVISORY in Grant County.
We will continue to be open for business, but we are taking all precautions to ensure that our team is safe. We have moved to a voluntary work from home policy. This will allow us to continue serving our donors and nonprofits during this time.
Our office has taken additional safety measures and will remain open for business at this time. We will remain in close communication with state and local officials as our staff continues to work and serve our customers/donors.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely. However, until further notice, our daily procedures will be adjusted as follows:
- Suspending face-to-face customer interactions within our office.
- Our staff will continue everyday work duties so you can call or email our office with questions: 765-662-0065 or Hello@GiveToGrant.org.
- Online donation options will still remain in effect via our the Donor Marketplace on our website at www.GiveToGrant.org/giveonline.
- We will continue to accept donations via the USPS at 505 West Third Street, Marion, IN 46952.
- A mail slot is available in the front door of the Community Foundation Office for your convenience in dropping off donations or any other mail. This mail slot is available 24 hours a day.
We in no way feel like this is a time for panic or overreaction. Our employees’ health and the health of our donors is of utmost concern and we are taking precautionary measures at this time to ensure the safety of all those involved.
Please review the guidelines located on the CDC website to learn about what you can do to take precautions (https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html) and check out the Indiana state website to keep informed on the status in Indiana and to sign up for up-to-date emails about COVID-19 at https://www.in.gov/coronavirus/.