20 Nov Year-End Giving Deadlines & Reminders
The end of the year is quickly approaching, and the Community Foundation of Grant County is ready to assist you with your year-end giving. To provide you with the best service and ensure your charitable gifts qualify for a tax deduction, we’ve put together the following tips and important reminders.
Donate gifts to a charitable fund
– Charitable donation check: Must be postmarked on or before Sunday, December 31, 2023.
– Charitable donation online: Donate via the Donor Marketplace on or before Sunday, December 31, 2023.
– Charitable stock donation: Must be received in the Community Foundation’s brokerage account (Schwab) by 4PM on Friday, December 29, 2023. Delivery periods can vary; please consult with your advisor to plan accordingly.
– Wire and ACH transfers: Instruct your financial institution to ACH/wire your contribution to be delivered on or before Friday, December 29, 2023.
– Gifts of Cryptocurrency through FreeWill: Must be received into the Community Foundation’s account by 4PM on Friday, December 29, 2023. Delivery periods can vary from 2-5 days.
– Review other ways to give that will support your charitable goals here.
Make a grant from your donor-advised fund
– Submit your request by 4PM on Friday, December 15, 2023.
– To expedite grant processing, submit your request(s) through the Fund Contact Portal.
Our team is available to support your needs from 8AM-4PM Monday through Friday. Our office will be closed for business on the following days at the end of the year:
Thursday, November 23rd – Thanksgiving
Friday, November 24th – Thanksgiving
Monday, December 25th – Christmas
Tuesday, December 26th – Christmas
Monday, January 1, 2024 – New Year
Tuesday, January 2, 2024 – New Year
Need assistance? Email SayHello@GiveToGrant.org or call 765-662-0065.