10 Sep Sample Charitable Gift Bequest Language
Many of our donors choose to leave gifts to charity in their will. Are there any causes you are passionate about in our community? Provide this sample gift bequest language below to your attorney or professional advisor when planning to include a gift in your will or estate plans for The Community Foundation of Grant County. And then notify us so that we can ensure your gift will benefit the causes you care about most and in the way you intend. Leaving a bequest (property given by will) is one of the easiest gifts to make. With the help of an attorney, you can include this language in your will or trust specifying a gift to be made to family, friends, or the Community Foundation as part of your estate plan. The value of your bequest will not be subject to estate taxes since we are recognized as a non-profit charity. This type of giving can benefit any fund held at the Foundation or use this time to establish your own family-named fund. Call us at 765-662-0065 with any question on how to leave a lasting impact in Grant County.
Sample Bequest Language:
I give and bequeath and devise to The Community Foundation of Grant County, Indiana, Inc., a 501c(3) non-profit corporation organized under the laws of the State of Indiana and located in Marion, Indiana, percent (__________%) of my estate
- OR the sum of $___________________________________
- OR all my right, title, and interest in the following described property: _____________________________________________
- OR all rest, residue, and remainder of my estate to be used for the following purposes: __________________________________
Other Important Details:
- Legal name: The Community Foundation of Grant County, Indiana, Inc.
- Tax identification number: 31-1117791
- The Community Foundation of Grant County, Indiana, Inc. is an IRS nonprofit corporation under the laws of the State of Indiana.